There are 10 sessions at a time Tuesday night during the TechEd 2007 Birds of a Feather evening! Making your choice can be hard. Luckily, if your a Systems Admin or Engineer, I think I've got you covered. Your datacenter; be it a single rack or an entire building... will be affected by virtual machines in the next 5 years. Do you know what other admins are succeeding (and failing) at in designing their virtual systems?
Topics of discussion at the 7:45pm event include:
- Why do you use virtual machines
- Biggest issues you're facing today in using more virtual machines
- Individual virtual server hardware design
- VMWare vs. Microsoft, what made you choose
- Backups and disaster recovery designs using virtual servers
- Identifying virtual machines on the network
- Controlling virtual machine growth and resource overutilization
- Preventing unnecessary "temp" guests from being "always on"
I hope to see you there, and learn from your experiences.